27 January 2008

Amy Winehouse Checked Into Rehab, One Day After The Video

Great news. It's not exactly a breaking story at this point, but word is Amy Winehouse finally said yes, yes, yes and checked into rehab. We heard her bosses at the record label gathered all the press from around the world mentioning her drug problem. She was then summoned to the record company, and shown all of the evidence and asked to finally admit that she had a problem. Apparently that did the trick.

Very interesting to me, considering this happened the next day after I released the video urging her to get help. In case you missed it I've included it below. Amy, we wish you all the best and we look forward to seing you do what you do best. Make great music with that awesome voice.







To my loyal readers, I promise to get back to my usual subject matter and back off a bit from the entertainment/celebrity stuff for a while. I just felt really strongly about this girl and her problems. If I was in any way the least bit helpful, then I've accomplished my mission.

No comments: