31 March 2009

Baltimore Police, Current Strategy Failing -- Part 1

Sorry Bealefeld, you know I like you. Sorry Mayor Dixon, sorry Guglielmi. Sheryl Goldstein, to you, maybe I'm not so sorry. That was a pretty mean look you gave me the last time I saw you. Could you be responsible for some of the strange stuff that's happened to me lately? I hear you're pretty powerful. Oh, not sure what I mean? Read on:

When a helicopter and a bunch of cops without a warrant attempt to raid my house, but pull back only after realizing I have a very capable personal protection team, something's wrong. Once I pointed out to them the many cameras and the many witnesses; suddenly I'm told, oh' it a false alarm. Quote of the day from that incident;

Me: Officer, is everything ok out here, are we safe?

Baltimore Police Officer: Oh, it's ok, YOU'RE ALWAYS SAFE!!!!

A direct quote, I'm not lying. So, the question is, the helicopter, and the dozen or so officers. How much tax payer money did that take to come after me? You guys ain't got me yet, and until I'm done doing what I'm supposed to do, you won't! Keep trying. He that is with me is greater than he that is with you. Your evil will not prevail. Sounds like the rantings of a mad man again huh? Ask my neighbors how much they appreciated the early morning helicopter hover?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Current Baltimore crime strategy, though it may have a few successes here and there, it will ultimately fail. Hey, don't take my word for it. See you in 10 years. We'll meet at a bar and talk about it. What the do I know? I'm just a big, dread locked black guy you guys don't like.

You keep trying to get me, this way or that way, meanwhile, the many deaths, murders, robberies and mayhem I've witnessed, whose looking for them? Oh yeah, I forgot, the closure rate is less than half. Most Baltimore murders are NEVER solved. How sad! But we're on the right track right? Yeah, uh huh. I'll see you in Toledo!

Oh, I forgot something. You know all that abuse of power corruption thing you guys keep doing to me. Have you forgotten I have federal friends? You really don't think their observing? You really don't think they're taking notes and gathering evidence? You really don't think they have their people already in place, infiltrated among your ranks? You really don't think some of your own, are now working for them? Secretly. So go on, come after me all you want, but when this damn breaks, the flood waters unleashed will be greater than the filthy inner harbor.

1 comment:

John said...

Footage please? And how is preparation for the trial? You think it's going to go forward in May, or No Courtroom Available? And who is your lawyer?