29 March 2009

President Obama Is An Ignoramus -- Hugo Chavez!

"He goes and accuses me of exporting terrorism: the least I can say is that he's a poor ignoramus; he should read and study a little to understand reality," said Chavez, who heads a group of left-wing Latin American leaders opposed to the U.S. influence in the region.

Did anyone catch this in Reuters? My dad and I argued back and forth leading up to the election. He said the world rogues like Chavez would gain new found respect for America once Obama became president. I said no way, attacking Bush was just a convenient excuse, those bastards don't like Americans no matter how you look at it.

Well dad, I'm looking around and I'm listening. These guys are becoming more rude and disrespectful than they've ever been. Guess what. You can't blame Bush anymore!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dad, a man with many jobs, some simultaneously, recently retired from the oil industry. He worked at one of the largest oil refineries in the world. The refinery, on American soil, partially owned by Venezuela, controlled by Hugo Chavez.

No comments: