28 February 2015

A House Is Not A Home, But They Took Mine...

Sometimes In Life We Suffer

Initially I hadn't planned to go into much detail on some of what I've had to deal with lately. But after so many reached out privately asking if I was ok and offering support, I feel a need to first express sincere gratitude for your friendship and concern. And secondly to clarify things a little.

Destruction, even if by deliberate design, often precedes discovery.
In the past week the government scored a major symbolic victory in their now years long campaign to destroy or discredit me by whatever means possible.

The house that I'd worked long and hard to purchase was sold off in a foreclosure auction.

This wasn't a shock or surprise. I knew it was coming. But it still has some pain accompanying it.

Writing a confessional story like this and putting my business out to the world, itself isn't without pain.

With the excess amount of taxes, fines and penalties levied on the house -- most originating while I was illegally incarcerated for six months -- I'd decided long ago I would not pay them. Besides being lots of money over and above the mortgage owed -- around $40,000 total -- there was a principal involved.

Funny thing, I was able to quickly negotiate arrangements regarding the arrears on my mortgage. It was the larger, extremely complex, convoluted issues involved the myriad of overlapping confiscatory, punitive fees, fines, taxes and penalties levied by the government that brought this about/

I refuse to capitulate to what I see was the culmination of a series of deliberate events intended to bring me down.

Well, they've succeeded. Sorta. They got the house, but they did not bring me down.

Truthfully, since the time between when I was placed in a hostile siege, surrounded by over 100 armed men -- far more than was said they sent for Bin Laden -- by many measurables, I've experienced far more success in different areas than I ever thought I would. Much of it as a direct result of their attempts to destroy me.

Having an effect opposite of what they'd hoped, I now have more readers, more followers, a greater number of public supporters, than I'd ever thought I would when I first began my campaign of bringing truth to the masses.

Financially, although no large nest egg now exists, and I live on faith each day. Via a variety of means, I've been well taken cared of and adequately compensated for my labor and efforts. Actually making a bit more money than I had in the time leading up to my arrest.

I don't mean to sound cliche when I say, I have my God and my friends to thank for every good thing that's happened to me.

The road ahead is filled with uncertainties, but also filled with mystery and wonder. New discoveries await. Many victories yet unaccomplished are still to come as well.

My commitment remains where it has always been. To faithfully carry out my calling as guided and directed by Divine Inspiration and direction.

It's alright. I'm ok. I think God can explain.

No comments: