29 March 2008

FLASHBACK: Personal Message To The Murderers Of North Baltimore

Originally posted 21 March 2007

"Your nakedness will be exposed and your shame uncovered. I will take vengeance; I will spare no one." Isaiah 47:3

"O LORD Almighty, you who examine the righteous and probe the heart and mind, let me see your vengeance upon them, for to you I have committed my cause." Jeremiah 20:12

Yesterday you took a life. You took the life of a weak old man. A father, grandfather, brother and friend. You weak, cowardly bastards! He was unarmed, and you apparently were well armed. Have no fear, your day is near. Your time will come.

I was supposed to be with Rick, as I so often did for our regular daily "bull sessions." Yesterday I was late and now he’s gone. Hopefully, you soon will be too. Either you’ll be taken out by your own kind, God will deal with you, or you’ll spend the rest of your miserable lives in prison.

By the way, don’t even think about coming to look for me. No weapon formed against me will prosper. You may have the power to take a life, but you can’t take the soul, and you won’t take mine. May you rot in hell!

May God rest your soul Rick. You will be missed.

No comments: