29 March 2009

Baby Derek -- Selena's Cousin (Rare NO HAIR pic)

Looking back over the years, it's really been one heck of a ride. I've gone from keeping my hair mostly short and shaven bald, to growing long locks, to now losing my hair and going bald. What you gonna do?

Pictured here is me, yes, I really was much younger once you know, holding Baby Derek. Of course Derek is no longer a baby. He's about the same age as my daughter Selena MacArthur. They're cousins. In the photo I'm holding Derek in the hospital shortly after he was born. My ex wife's cousin is his mom.

Derek's father did not make it for his birth. Derek's father was a car thief back then, who knows what he's doing now. I bet Derek's dad never had a stay away order from Derek's mom. I bet Derek's dad got to see his child whenever he wanted to. My understanding is Derek and Selena have been friends over the years. I remember taking care of him and even baby sitting sometimes. Ah the memories.

No comments: