28 March 2009

R.I.P. Martie Williams Jr. -- I'm So Sorry


That's Francine in black, she's the one crying, Martie's aunty. So glad to see her smiling just a few hours after the funeral. If I had anything to do with the smile, I give glory to God. Also pictured is Martie Williams Sr. and his cousin Larry "The Celebrity" my radio co-host.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----Yesterday I attended the funeral of Martie Williams Jr. Martie was another sad victim of the out of control violence in Baltimore. The situation is much worse than ANYONE in government is willing to publicly admit. Trust me though, they know it's bad, and that's why they've tried so many times to lock me up and throw away the key. In my controversial video I tried to make a point apparently many did not get, but I think the right people did.

I was very pleased to learn the family of Martie Williams Jr. appreciated my attempt in getting the story out and bringing more light to the evil darkness enveloping Baltimore. There's just so much death and destruction in this town. While at the funeral, I got a text from police telling me ANOTHER body was found floating in the harbor. That's four this month. Does this sound normal to you? Amazing that when I jump up and down saying HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM, I'm the one that seems crazy. But with bodies floating around, and people getting shot and or killed ALMOST EVERY SINGLE DAY, most people seem ok with it, I'M THE ONE THAT'S CRAZY RIGHT?????

Heaven help us!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: