28 March 2009

Final Message To My Haters -- READ CAREFULLY THIS TIME

Some of you are so clueless you just don't get it, it's really a crying shame. In case you haven't noticed, it's been a really tough emotional week for me. Instead of kindness, caring or compassion, all I hear is criticism, and put downs. Consider the last seven or so days;

  • Martie Williams Jr. shot in the head, died instantly (my good friends cousin)
  • I get fired from my "day job"
  • TJ Roberts dying. Didn't know him very well, but my memories of him are priceless.
  • Ricardo Paige's murder trial. I knew him VERY well. His daughter crying in my arms was my total and complete undoing. I could have been with Ric when they killed him.
  • An attempt on me. Whether kidnapping or killing, they definitely tried something.
  • Martie Williams funeral. Was very tough for me to be there.
  • An angry Union Boss calling me while at the funeral. I don't even get paid yet for my new position, and already I'm getting threatening phone calls.
  • The ongoing lingering sadness of the lack of a relationship with my daughter Selena MacArthur
So if you think this is a pity party or I am narcissistic, fine, thank you for the free analysis. Now what? Have you done anything to help me??? HELLOOOOO!!! This is a PERSONAL blog. What the hell do you think it's about? Of course it's about me, that's why I write it. Go start your own damn blog, maybe people from around the world will read it too.

Finally, I have to remind you. I already said before, the reason I write is indeed selfish. It's self therapy. With all I've seen and all that I've been through, all that I know, I guess you can say I'm a little touched in the head now. In your own consumption with yourself and YOUR thoughts, you missed the point when I made it.

One more time,
since the video was probably missed, I place it here again. It's about me! When you start making videos that people want to see, then it'll be about you. Oh, I forgot, you really don't know how to make videos do you? You really don't know how to communicate well in written or spoken words, DO YOU? So because I have a little gift, and I know it, you call me narcissistic? The nerve! Almost prophetic, this video becomes more of my story with each new day. Thanks a lot HATERS!!! You inspire me. Don't even have to click a link.

No comments: