27 March 2009

BEST VIDEO EVER -- PLEASE SHARE WITH OTHERS!


What If I Were A Gangsta Rapper? -- Low Budget Demo Reel from MacArthur Media on Vimeo.

*WARNING* STRONG LANGUAGE -- Turn the volume down if you must, but observe the video/audio synchronization, and check out the employment of digital effects.



This was done with totally low budget equipment and software. It's not the equipment people, it's the creative mind behind it. With a budget, I guarantee I can produce like you've never seen in your life.



Bring me on for your next creative project. A.F. James MacArthur - MacArthurMedia@gmail.com -- 410-710-0179. --- Together we'll create the most memorable visuals ever seen. --- Please pass on, forward, favorite, comment, tell your friends, I need your help. --- Lost my job recently, need work. ---- Thanks. **UP AND COMING ARTISTS TAKE NOTE**

No comments: