25 March 2009

And Finally, A Glimpse At My New Job. . .

Let me say thank you to the many supporters and silent partners making this special honor possible. From the bottom of my heart I thank you for being there and for trusting me with leadership. I promise you I will do everything in my power to not let you down. Your continual help, advice and support is openly courted and welcomed. My success in this position depends not just on me, but on all of you who wish this endeavor and me, to be a success. So if you see me struggling sometimes, don't criticize, but help me out. A few thousand hard working men and women are counting on me.

WATCH VIDEO FIRST, after viewing, if there are any questions, feel free to call 410-710-0179. A private, non-profit organization, serving all 50 states!


YourCabDriver.com -- Cab Driver Benefit Association from MacArthur Media

No comments: